Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kids Community College gift to the President


I saw an Obama poster at the store and brought it home to put up somewhere. An idea hit me while looking at the poster and I shared my thoughts with the Director of our school. How awesome would it be to have the children and Professors sign the poster, take a picture of everyone in front of our school and write a little note to our President. It would be our way of saying, welcome to the White House, we wish you well, and thank you for your continued support of Charter Schools. The idea was a hit! It's hard to see from the pic, but right in the middle of the crowd, a few children stand holding the poster.
I'm proud of our school and appreciate the opportunity to make this happen. It's on its way to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW!

No comments: